Friday, February 15, 2013

Deck of Cards ♠ Workout

Hi friends! I have a fool proof way to squeeze in a work-out without any excuses.

This workout was passed along to me by an avid cross-fitter. She saw the idea on a episode of Biggest loser, so I decided to take the idea and run with it.


I took a standard deck of cards that I had in the house and By suit I assigned a workout to them, the number on the card represents how many reps I will do for that exercise.
Aces: 60 seconds rest
Hearts: Crunches
Spades: Push-ups
Diamonds: Lunges
Clubs: Squats
Jokers:
  •  Card 1: 5 burpee's with a Tuck Jump.
  •  Card 2: 10 Squat Jumps
King; Climbers x10
Queen: Mountain 
Jacks: Jumping Jacks x10
Wild cards: I had two of these .
  • Card 1: Flutter Kicks x10
  • Card 2: 30 sec Jump Rope
Pull 10 random cards and set them on a flat surface. When you complete on exercise turn the card over and move on to the next. Rest after you completed exercise #10 for 1 minute. Then repeat the entire circuit.
 
Go for a minimum of 2 Rounds.




No comments:

Post a Comment