Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fat Girl Slim Review

I was on Sephora.com the other day an I came across this Gadget by the Bliss Company. It's a Lean Machine that you use with their Fat Girl Slim Products.

Actual Size
I like my legs but I don't have the smoothest skin on them. So I figured I would give this a try. I have used the bliss line before and I don't have any complaints.  I hope that this will tone up and brighten the skin on my thighs and buttocks.

It's been about two weeks since I've had this product. I have noticed a change in the smoothness of my legs, but I am still getting used to the awkwardness of this massager. The suction can be uncomfortable if you don't have enough cream on your skin.

My Advice is to use this while sitting on the couch and watch a TV program. I give each leg a 3 minute massage with the cream.  I will come back and show an update of photo's. If you have this product leave a comment below and let me know how you like it.



Here is the information from Sephora.com:

What it is:A spa-inspired body contouring system that combines a massager with a firming cream to visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite.

What it does:
Achieve a smoother, sleeker-looking silhouette with this powerful duo inspired by the spa. The first power tool in the FatGirlSlim family, this vacuum massager pairs with a clinically proven skin-firming cream to visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and give legs, buttocks, and abs a more contoured look.

This set contains:
- Lean Machine
- Power adaptor
- 2 oz FatGirlSlim™

What else you need to know:
This is not a weight- or fat-loss product. For best results, use these products in addition to a healthy diet and regular exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment