Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Booming ∗ Lower Body Plyometrics

Hello Everyone!

If you haven't noticed by now, I like doing work-outs where you don't have to spend hours in the gym. My schedule is jam-packed with activities along with a daily 95 minute commute to work. I just recently cancelled my gym membership because I wasn't making use of it, and I was just paying for it every month.

I do have some light equipment at home that allows me to have a complete and challenging workout.

For this work-out you will need a Timer, Mat, 2 sets of weight (one comfortable, the other set should be challenging), Chair, a Stool: you can jump on, ankle weights, and Exercise ball. Don't worry if you don't have all these pieces of equipment. Remember your house is already filled with alternatives for most of these things. Just be creative and think outside the box.

Try to do 5 rounds of this work-out with 10 seconds rest in between sets and 60 seconds rest in between rounds.

Remember warm-up with 2 minute running in place or jump rope. And Cool down after every exercise with a stretch.

Ready Set GO!!!!

30 Seconds High knees
25 Box Jumps
25(each Leg) Box Step Ups with weights
15 one Leg Lunges with weight
15 standing Abductors
25 Sumo Jump squats holding weight
25 Hamstring Curls (w or w/o weight)
25 Hip Lifts with Exercise Ball
30 Calf Jumps without rope
30 Second Wall Sit

Be good to your body, and it will be good to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment