Friday, June 7, 2013

Paying It Forward → BBT BOOTCAMP™

I strongly feel that when you are blessed with a gift or talent, pay it forward. Give back to the universe. I came close to death once. When I was given a second chance to live, i knew that I was destined for greatness. Helping people is a driving force. Many people live their lives fearful of sharing information. I don't know if they feel that it will make them less important or remove their validity from this planet. In an ideal world we would all respect each others opinions and share every ounce of knowledge that is stored in our brains.

Well, enough of my rant. I have been working on a program designed specifically for women.Along my travels of finding my purpose, I've stumbled along vital pieces of information that can and will help women of all ages and sizes. Now is the time to step forward and share what I've learned in hopes to help, inspire, and motivate others.

If you are in my area, please come out and partake in this wonderful program. I will also have access to the program on-line so that all of you can participate. Hold on because this next phase is going to be INVIGORATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment